White Deer targets companies that have extraordinary growth opportunities and the need for capital.
Once an acquisition is completed, White Deer utilizes its expertise in management, operations and finance to help improve operating results. This process typically incorporates improved operational and financial reporting, increased employee ownership and promotion of a culture of continuous improvement. White Deer also encourages internal growth complemented by add-on acquisitions.
This investment approach has been utilized consistently by the partners of White Deer to generate significant returns in energy investments. White Deer’s partners have experienced numerous industry downturns and have been successful in energy investing in both high and low commodity price environments.
Oil Service and Equipment Investment Attributes
- U.S. companies serving domestic, international and offshore markets
- International companies that can expand geographically and into U.S. markets
- Companies with extraordinary growth opportunities
- Companies that need growth capital
- Management teams that want to continue to run their companies
E&P Investment Attributes
- Located in North America
- Operated assets with the majority of the value in proved reserves
- Focused on developing and expanding existing asset base
- Follow-on opportunities to consolidate the basin
- Ability to become low-cost producer